.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Capirossi Ready For Motegi After Injury

Loris Capirossi totally ready for this weekend race at Motegi, Japan. This Italian rider said that he is ready for the Twin-Ring Grandprix. 

“My finger is at about 90%, but it is only a finger so I am totally ready for the weekend. I am still having physiotherapy every day to get it better and will continue until the race, so by then it should be ok. I love Motegi, It is my favourite race track of the year and I have good memories from there. I have won three times and it would be amazing to challenge the front guys – especially as it is a big weekend for Suzuki. I know that it is tough out there, but anything is possible and we have got to keep believing in ourselves.”

Capirossi has an enviable record at the 4,801m Japanese circuit; he has won three MotoGP races and been on the podium a further three times. Rizla Suzuki hopes for a better result at this circuit. Loris Capirossi's partner Alvaro Bautista have a different opinion about Motegi.

“Motegi is not one of my favourite circuits, it is a bit too plain and does little to test a rider, it is just a lot of straights and then short corners put together, so it is difficult to get a flowing rhythm. I have done quite well there in recent years though so I probably don’t dislike it that much! We still have a lot of work to do on the GSV-R, but we are improving every race and so is my riding, I know I need to qualify better on the Saturday, because this is leaving me a lot of work to do in the race, so that is my first priority this weekend. If I can get on the first couple of rows who knows what might happen in the race.”

Let's see how Rizla Suzuki can fight on this weekend race at Motegi
 
Coompax-digital magazine