.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Another Podium For Rossi?

After comeback from injury, Valentino Rossi was made a good progress in the rest race of MotoGP 2010. Rossi now is targetting another podium at Aragon this weekend. In his five races since returning from a lay-off due to a broken leg Rossi has not finished outside the top five, including podiums at Laguna Seca and in his home GP last time out. 

"Last week I rode an R1 at the track and I really like it. It's quite complicated but it's a lot of fun and it's fast, so I think it will be a real test. I think the best bit is the entry to turn 16 and I am looking forward to riding my M1 there,” said the 31 year-old. “I am feeling stronger and fitter every day so I will be aiming for the podium again this time."
The Italian added: “Misano was a very sad weekend for our sport but now we're looking forward to a new race and we are hoping for a good weekend for everyone in memory of Tomizawa.”

Rossi claim as a most successful rider at Spain GP. He won total of 19 races in all classes there. This is a good atmosphere for Rossi and Fiat Yamaha. Let see how Rossi can ride at Aragon
 
Coompax-digital magazine